Windows Denta SP1 Windows Denta SP1

Windows Teeth?

It's not entertaining. Usually when people make these silly OS simulations, there are jokes embedded inside them, or programs that do ridiculous things. This seemed too serious to be an OS parody.

Lolzer responds:

Well i'll make sure i'll make a parody next time pal....

Box Racers Box Racers

Looked nice, needed way better control.

The game looked really cool. I liked the way to rendered the track. The control of the player was incredibly unintuitive, however. I don't expect controls to change around corners and it can be frustrating when physics change sporadically and surprise you with different rules. I know the fast turns would have been impossible otherwise, which is why I suggest you implement a sense of speed another manner and possibly make the corners not so sharp. Also, it sucks when your character leaves the camera, especially in a fast paced racing game when ever millisecond is supposed to count. Overall, the game has potential but seriously improving the driving controls could make the game orders of magnitude more fun.

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

Cool

I really enjoyed this game. One criticism I have to mention, however, is the fact that the camera doesn't let you see what's below you (without pressing down) despite the fact that you are expected to make quite a few downward jumps. Having to press down to see what's going on below you, then jumping only to have the camera immediately fly upwards and hide the level in the direction you most want to see was a little frustrating. Great game though!